Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Flat Stanley


This is not my Flat Stanley picture. I have yet to take many pictures, but this was a good example for this time of year!

I am in great hopes of particpating in Flat Stanley with all 3rd and 4th grade classrooms district wide this year. I just applied on the Flat Stanley Project website last night to be able to communicate with other Flat Stanley schools. If my memory is correct, there are around 10-12 schools in Maine participating and over 1700 schools world wide.

If you are not familiar with Flat Stanley, please visit www.flatstanley.com for the project details. I know that the CCS library has some Flat Stanley books, and possibly other district schools as well. I did just order a Flat Stanley collection to have on hand to share with students as I am introducing this project.

I am in hopes of completing type to learn very soon assuming that there are no snow days etc... and beginning this project in all 5 schools. Please let me know if there is anything that can be added for integration with this project.

Thanks,
Jaime

No comments: